Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

My house plan

WALT: Create the perfect property using pencil, paper and a ruler. Intro: First I had to make concept plan. Then I measured my concept plan and next I copied the measurements and then wrote my actual plan and all the rooms, also I named them. The rooms: There is 2 Lounges, 2 kitchens, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 Garages, a Dinning room, a Office, a Gym, a Cinema, a Library, a Pool, a spa and a walk in wardrobe. 18 rooms counting the Garages and the Walk in wardrobe.

AND THAT IS MY HOUSE PLAN!



6 comments:

  1. Hi Brendon. That is a seriously impressive home.Was there a trampolene outside? Haha

    Mr A

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a major design for a house.... 18 rooms!!! You will need to become a famous actor or screen writer!! Think the pool is a great idea for summer. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing work brendon you have alot of rooms in your house plan hey maybe we can make a book together on storyjumper?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Brandon. This is very neat - well done. I like how you have a gym in your house... great way to stay fit and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a huge house you have, I like the cinema room and that you have a pool with a spa, that covers summer and winter time. Do you have snacks in your cinema room?

    ReplyDelete
  6. kai ora Brendan I love how big your house is i love how your back yard is massive.

    ReplyDelete