Pages

Sunday 9 June 2019

The Rippa Rugby Tournament

           



                       On Thursday last week  we went to a rippa rugby                              tournament at Tiapa rugby field. I arrived at the rugby                      field with Cody. When we all arrived at the field my                          teacher and the other teacher put down a little mat and                  we all put our bags on it.

                     
                         We were put into 3 different teams. We played 3 teams                    in the whole day. The first game we played was                                kangaoo and I got 3 tries and we won. We nearly made                    it into the finals. it was super fun!!!


                   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brendon my is Quaid. did you play good at rippa rugby and I play as well we haven't lost at all yet. Hope you win.

    ReplyDelete